Limor Pelled - Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
My name is Limor Pelled and I'm an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
I have graduated Lactation Consultant Program provided by UCSD (University of California San Diego) Extension on 2010.
My clinic is based in Ramat-Hasharon, near Tel-Aviv, in the center of Israel.
During my work as a lactation consultant, I am assisting mothers pre- and postnatally to achieve their breastfeeding goals, including:
* Home/hospital visits (from Ra'anana to Ramat-Gan area) or visits in my clinic.
* Follow-up support group in the clinic.
* Online support for mother who don't have access to a local lactation consultant.
* Monthly prenatal breastfeeding class for successful breastfeeding experience.
* Educating healthcare professional about breastfeeding support, with up-to-date and evidence-based lectures.
Service is available both in Hebrew and in English.
Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions, between 8:00-21:00 on Sunday-Saturday at +972-54-9222468
In addition, I provide Parental Counseling for families with children between age 2-12, to address common and not so common challenges in the family's dynamics, and to provide support during/after life changing events.